Malaysia is assuming industry leadership in transforming traditional asset management practices to strategic asset management best practices as ASEAN utilities are increasingly facing challenges to offer higher quality services with greater cost efficiency and transparency.
CIRED Malaysia is supported by major utility, TNB and HAPUA (regional-basedelectricityutilityassociation) and others in staging of AMCEU 2015.
- Realigning and Transforming Asset Management
- Asset Knowledge, Strategies & Programs
- Enterprise Data /Information Management and IT Infrastructure for Asset Management
- Asset Life Cycle Management Solutions–Power Transformers
- Asset Life Cycle Management Solutions –Underground Cables
- Asset Life Cycle Management Solutions –Switch Gears
- Asset Life Cycle Management Solutions –Overhead Lines
- Smart Grid and Asset Management